Get $200 with a new HSBC Choice Checking account with qualifying activities.
- For a limited time, we invite you to take advantage of our Welcome Deposit offer of $200 for opening a new HSBC Choice Checking account with qualifying activities;
- Open your new HSBC Choice Checking account online by November 20, 2017; and
- Deposit a minimum Qualifying Balance of $1,500 or more in New Money in combined checking and savings accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening; and
- Maintain at least the minimum Qualifying Balance for 90 calendar days from the date you deposited the minimum Qualifying Balance.
- You will automatically receive the $200 Welcome Deposit in your new HSBC Choice Checking account approximately eight weeks after completing all qualifying activities. It’s that simple.
Additional information from chat with their customer rep
- To qualify for an HSBC Choice Checking relationship, you need to open an HSBC Choice Checking account and maintain combined U.S. personal deposit and investment balances of at least $1,500 OR maintain a recurring direct deposit from a third party to an HSBC Choice Checking account at least once per monthly cycle.
- A monthly maintenance fee of $15 will be incurred if minimum balance or recurring direct deposit requirement is not met. Qualifying direct deposits are electronic deposits of regular periodic payments made into your qualifying checking account through third parties per the stated frequency.
Few questions we all may have and the answers from chat agent
maintain a recurring direct deposit from a third party to an – whats the minimium amount for the direct deposit
There is no minimum amount for the direct deposit.It can be any dollar amount as a direct deposit Harold.
Direct Deposits for how many months
It should be for three consecutive months
If I open choice checking, I cant take the advantage of advance checking again
Yes, it has option to open.
We can open both two checking accounts for same customer
Yes,There are both options.
Do you have a customer care number ?
yes, please call our customer service at 1-800-975-4722.