For those who are not Costco member or wanted to go to store pickup the next day, you can get a Microsoft Xbox One bluetooth wireless controller from Walmart for just $39 (Save tax if you pick up from Delaware or other tax free states).
Free 2-day shipping.
- Up to twice the wireless range of previous controllers on Xbox One consoles only
- Connect up to 8 Wireless Controllers at once to your console
- Seamless profile and controller pairing
- Compatible with Xbox One Play and Charge Kit, Xbox One Chat Headset, and Xbox One Stereo Headset
- Remap buttons through the Xbox Accessories App, which is available for Xbox One and Windows 10
- Enhanced comfort and feel
- Impulse Triggers deliver fingertip vibration feedback so you can feel every jolt and crash in high definition
- Textured grips
- Responsive thumbsticks and an enhanced D-pad provide greater precision
- Triggers and bumpers are designed for quick access
- Menu and View buttons quick for easy navigation
- Features a 3.5mm stereo headset jack that lets you plug your favorite gaming headset right into the controller
- Ports 1 x Micro-USB port 1 x 3.5 mm Stereo headset jack
- Wireless Range Max: 36′ / 10.97 m (Xbox One consoles only)
- Compatibility Xbox One, Windows 7/8/10 PCs and Tablets. Wired PC/Tablet use requires micro-USB cable (not included) and drivers. Please note that Bluetooth capabilities require Windows 10 devices to be running the Windows Anniversary Update.