Staples has the 24" HP 24yh 1920×1080 IPS (matte finish) monitor on sale for $70 with free shipping after apply the $20 off code (70775).
- 23.8" IPS with LED backlight Monitor
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz (Full HD); 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- 1000:1 Contrast Ratio; 10M:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- Ports: 1 x VGA, 1 x DVI-D, 1 x HDMI, 1 x HDCP Support v 1.2
- 250 nits brightness
- Viewing Angles: Horizontal: 178 degrees, Vertical: 178 degrees
- Anti-glare monitor
- Response time: 5 ms Gtg
- Dimensions: 21.52" (W) in x 8.26" (D) in x 15.95" (H)
- Weight: 8.16 lbs.
- Low blue light for a warmer spectrum and more natural whites for less eye strain
- The display is equipped with standard VESA mounting for showcasing on a wall or swivel arm
- Certifications: EPEAT® Silver registered, Energy Star 7.0 qualified
I was going to buy the 23" Dell for that price but saw reviews on Amazon about an apparently not infrequent problem with turning itself on/off that developed for some folks. And this is a 24", not a 23" – so pretty much like the expired AOC monitor deal.
And if you are eligible for the Chase Sapphire 10% off at Staples (I forget the max – maybe $6?), this (or the Dell, or the next monitor on sale in the next few days) is even cheaper.