T-Mobile just had their Un-carrier announcement today that was mainly focused on their 5G network and making it available to all. They announced several promotions today that requires a trade in. New and existing customers qualify.
- Existing T-Mobile postpaid customer — including ALL former Sprint customers — still on a limited data plan, you’re covered, too. You’re getting an upgrade to unlimited. For Free.
- Trade in your existing mobile phone, and T-Mobile will give you a brand-spanking-new, Samsung Galaxy A32 5G smartphone for free, exclusive to T-Mobile postpaid customers. This offer applies to new and existing customers, and ANY old phone in working condition — flip phone, Sidekick, whatever that suitcase phone was called. T-Mobile will take it. And in exchange, you get a free 5G smartphone after 24 monthly bill credits and pay only the sales tax.
- Get iPhone 12 on us — for free — with the trade-in of iPhone 11.
- Get half off iPhone 12 with the trade-in of most older iPhone models — iPhone 7 through 10.
- Get half off iPhone 12 mini with trade-in of ANY older iPhone— all the way back to the original! Still using an iPhone 5s? That works. iPhone 4? Yep. iPhone 3GS? That one also.
… all via 24 monthly bill credits. Simple. The trade-in must be paid off and in working condition. No add-a-line or port in required.
Qualifying credit & trade-in ($830: iPhone 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11. $415: iPhone XS Max, XS, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, 6s Plus, 6s, 6 Plus, 6, SE1, and SE2. $365: 5S, 5, 5c, 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G, Original iPhone.) required. $10 SIM card and $20 support charge may be required. Up to $830 via trade-in credit and bill credits; must be active and in good standing to receive credits; allow 2 bill cycles. Max 4/account. See T-Mobile.com for details.