Bank of America is releasing a Premium Rewards Card with 50,000 Sign Up Bonus if you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months. Application expected to go live next month.
- $95/yr annual fee
- Two points to cardholders for every dollar they spend on travel and dining and 1.5 points per dollar spent on everything else, without caps on the number of points users can earn
- Bank of America cardholders who have at least $20,000 at the bank in checking, savings or investment accounts will earn more
- Customers who have between $20,000 and less than $50,000 at the bank will receive 2.5 points per dollar spent on travel and dining and 1.875 points on everything else
- Those with between $50,000 and less than $100,000 will earn 3 points and 2.25 points, respectively
- Card offers 3.5 points per dollar spent on travel and dining to cardholders with at least $100,000 at the bank and about 2.6 points per dollar spent on all other purchases
- Customers must enroll in the bank’s Preferred Rewards program to benefit