Set usually goes for around $33-40, its down to ~$28 currently .
Midwest has a solid reputation for their Aviation Snips.
Some YouTube reviews below:
Midwest Aviation Snips – MADE IN USA
Aviation Snips – Full Testing & Review – Midwest, Wiss, Lenox, & HDX
- 2 PIECE OFFSET SET – Includes both left and right cut offset models. A favorite of professional sheet metal tradesman and contractors
- LONGEST LASTING CUTTING EDGE – Blades are hot drop-forged of molybdenum alloy steel and austemper heat-treated for maximum strength and durability
- STRONGEST HANDLES – High Tensile strength steel will not bend from hand pressure and provides efficient conversion of hand force to cutting power
- COMFORTABLE GRIPS – Kush’N-Power grips conforms with the motion of the user’s hands and the indented ribs prevent hand and finger slippage
- EASY CUTTING – Compound leverage multiplies handle force to cutting blades by 8:1 for significantly less fatigue. MADE IN USA