LEGO Star Wars: The Clone Wars Armored Assault Tank (AAT) 75283 Building Kit, Awesome Construction Toy for Kids with Ahsoka Tano Plus Battle Droid Action Figures, New 2020 (286 Pieces) (shipping delay)
If you use an Amazon Prime Credit Card, you get an extra 5% back (+5% for a total of 10% back).
More "10% back" deals can be found here: https://www.amazon.com/l/17985366…=165
Included in the deal are:
- LEGO Star Wars: The Mandalorian The Razor Crest 75292 Building Kit, New 2020 (1,023 Pieces) which has not yet gone on sale.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Mandalorian The Child 75318 Building Kit; Collectible Buildable Toy Model for Ages 10+, New 2020 (1,073 Pieces) which has also not gone on sale yet.
- LEGO Star Wars Stormtrooper Helmet 75276 Building Kit, Cool Star Wars Collectible for Adults, New 2020 (647 Pieces) . Currently 13% off at $51.99