I almost bit on the but have wanted a decent looking red, white and blue helmet to ride with. After poking around on RevZilla’s website I see they have the LS2 Challenger GT Fusion Helmet at $149.95, 55% off .
Cycle Gear has it for the same price as well .
This helmet has great reviews, and Revzilla and Cycle Gear have decent return policies. I’m probably going with Cycle Gear since there is a store right up the street from me, but RevZilla is great to deal with, too. I bought tubes from them last week mistakenly in the wrong size, but returns are easy with them with preprinted UPS labels.
Check the video review to see all the features this helmet comes with. I don’t ride much but wanted a good helmet with lots of features, and for just a little more money than a basic helmet, this one comes with a lot. Here’s what this one comes with:
- HPFC Shell (High Pressure Fiberglass Composite)
- 3 shell sizes
- Multi-density and channeled EPS
- Pinlock and tear-off ready, 3D optically correct face shield with Quick Release System
- Inner drop down sun shield
- Removable and washable comfort liner
- Removable chin curtain
- Breath deflector
- Quick release metal security plate reinforced strap
- Cheek pads with laser cut foam