The last time a deal was posted for this toilet, the price was $1700, so another $100 lower right now. Price includes shipping, and seems like it is available for delivery (not clear other retailers like Home Depot, Wayfair, Lowes, etc. have any to ship). For perspective, a top of the line Toto Washlet (with similar feature set) costs about $1000, so this integrated solution is basically a $600 toilet with a comparable washlet attachment.
For people who are done with toilets that make you look stupid , features :
- Compact, streamlined one-piece intelligent toilet with integrated personal cleansing.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Advanced bidet functionality with self-cleaning wand, precision air dryer, and deodorizing filter all in one.
- Personalized settings for two users for heated seat, dryer, and water temperature.
- Intuitive touchscreen remote is hand-held or wall-mounted.
- Motion-activated, hands-free opening/closing of cover.
- LED nightlight illuminates the bowl for added convenience in dark spaces.
- Self-cleaning wand automatically performs rinse cycle after each use.
- Carbon filter neutralizes odors for up to a year.
- Power Lite® flushing technology offers a powerful 1.28-gallon flush that is controlled from either the touchscreen or integrated remote.
- Standard 12" (305 mm) rough-in.
- Minimum static pressure of 20 psi required.
- Requires dedicated electrical GFCI circuit (120V, 15A, 60Hz).
$400 manufacturer’s savings is valid 3/29/21 through 4/27/21. While supplies last. Limit 5 per member.