List Price: $26.99
You Save: $20.48 (76%)
- GFCI RECEPTACLE OUTLET: GFCI outlets protect against injury from electric shock and disconnect power when protection is lost
- AUTOMATIC SELF-TEST GFCI RECEPTACLE: Conducts an automatic test every three seconds, ensuring it’s always ready to protect. If the device fails the test, the trip indicator light (red LED) flashes to signal that the GFCI should be replaced
- AVAILABLE COLOR: Pass and Seymour’s Self-Test GFCI Receptacle Outlet are available in white, ivory, black, brown and Ivory
- SLIM RECEPTACLE: Thinner than competitors’ GFCI Receptacles leaves more room for wires in the box;Total_power outlets:2
- EASY TO INSTALL: Mounting screws are shipped captive in the device for easier installation
The self-test GFCI conducts an automatic test every three seconds, ensuring it’s always ready to protect. If the device fails the test, the indicator light flashes to signal that the GFCI should be replaced. It also has our proven Safe Lock Protection feature: if critical components are damaged and protection is lost, power to the receptacle is disconnected. Make sure you can spot ground fault trips quickly and resolve them easily with GFCI Receptacles installed in the living space.