- Architects will carefully construct building tiles on their town grid and contend for the 5 different tiles that help maximize their bloom points.
- Players score points for building offices, subways, parks, homes, and shops with specific placement patterns.
- The game is played until a certain number of stacks are depleted from the town square board.
- At the end of the game, the player with the most bloom points wins and is elected mayor of their great town
About this deal:
- My price research indicates that the Sidekick Games Bloom Town Strategy Board Game is $21 lower (70.02% Savings) than the list price of $29.99 at time of posting.