On Amazon, a handful of Overtime branded chargers and cables have a "buy 2 save 33%" promo that applies before additional coupons on each item, making the total almost free for the non-Lightning combos:
- USB-C charger (20W PD 3.0) : $14.99 minus $10 coupon. Currently out of stock from Amazon, but orderable for the promo.
- USB-C cable (6 ft) : $9.99 minus $7 coupon. 480 Mbps data, no charging specs other than "fast".
- USB-C cable (10 ft) : $11.99 minus $9 coupon.
- USB-C to Lightning cable (6 ft) : $14.99 minus $5 coupon.
- USB-C to Lightning cable (10 ft) : $17.99 minus $8 coupon.
I was able to order the charger and 10-foot USB cable for $0.05 total, with free shipping since the pre-discount price met Amazon’s $25 threshold.
It looks like the "buy two" promo requires two different items, not two of the same type.