JackRabbit has Reebok Nano X1 Training Shoe for $56.98
Shipping Is Free | Final Price Reflects In Cart
- Men’s $56.98
- Dynamic Red/White/Black
- Chalk/Classic Cobalt/Seaport Teal (12.5 only)
- Women’s $56.98
- Gable Grey/Blue Slate/Vector Navy
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- SOFT AND DURABLE UPPER – Flexweave knit is comfortable and breathable without sacrificing the toughness your training requires.
- RESPONSIVE AND FLEXIBLE FOREFOOT – Floatride Energy Foam provides lightweight, responsive cushioning
|Free Return Shipping When You Pay with PayPal|
|Participants may receive a refund or create a free return shipping label, for up to $30 (shipping cost not shoe price) on 12 purchases per calendar year.|