I have a WEN inverter generator and love it. Runs great and very quiet. This one is not dual fuel but still a decent price for an inverter.
- Extremely quiet operation minimizes noise; EPA III and CARB Compliant
- 212cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 3800 surge watts and 3400 rated watts with a half-load runtime of up to 8.5 hours
- Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down
- Produces clean power to prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as smart phones, tablets and laptops
- Includes two three-prong 120V receptacles, one AC 120V NEMA TT-30R RV receptacle, one 12V DC receptacle, two 5V USB ports, a digital load and fuel display, and a two-year warranty